Opener Instruction: CodeDodger Post-1995
TEST your Garage Door Opener
- Enter your PIN.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles.
RESET /CLEAR your keypad
(Starting over, Forgot PIN or Changing PIN)
- Press and hold the PROG button. Keep holding while you -
- Press and hold the 6 button. Keep holding while you -
- Press the key with the arrow up and arrown down triangles.
SET Your Wireless Keypad PIN
- Press the following keys in this order:    [PROG]
- Red LED blinks -once per second.
- Enter your PIN (3 to 8 characters).
- Press the [PROG] key again.
-Red LED blinks - twice per second and turns off.
Programming Door Opener(s):
Before you begin be aware of the following:
For Convenience: Program your keypad BEFORE mounting. Program Failure: If programming fails at any point CLEAR/RESET your keypad. Locate the [Learn Code] button and the [Learn Code] red LED indicator.
Programming ONE Door Opener
- Press the [Learn Code] button once.
- The red LED indicator will blink.
- Enter your PIN.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles
-The Learn Code Indicator LED will stay on.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles a second time.
-The Learn Code Indicator LED will turn off.
- Press the button with the arrow up / arrow down triangles a third time.
-Garage Door should now move.
Programming 2 or 3 Door Openers
(All Door Openers will use the same PIN)
- Enter your PIN and press the [PROG] button.
-Red LED blinks once per second.
- Press the [PROG] button a second time.
-Red LED blinks twice per second.
- Press the total number of Doors you wish to control.
(Press either  or )
- Press the [PROG] button a third time.
- Red LED blnks several times and turns off.
Programming the Door Openers
- Decide which door will be Door #1, #2 and #3.
-Learn Code Indicator LED (on opener) blinks.
- Enter your PIN and press the arrow up/ arrow down triangle button.
-Learn Code Indicator LED continues to blink.
- Press the number you have picked for this Door Opener , , or .
-Learn Code Indicator LED stays on.
- Press the arrow up/arrow down triangle button a second time.
-Learn Code Indicator LED turns off.
- Pressthe arrow up/arrow down triangle button a third time.
-Door should move.
Repeat Steps 1 thru 5 for each door opener. Each door opener must be programmed to receive the signal from the wireless keypad.
- If the garage door does not move, check the red LED on the keypad.
- If the LED is blinking rapidly, the PIN was entered incorrectly.
- Any keypad button will control the door for 30 seconds after the door starts moving.
- Rapid blinking of the LED indicates an error. After a few seconds the LED will turn off and then you can try again.
- If the red LED does not blink during use, the battery needs to be changed.
- Remove battery cover.
- Drill a 1/16" hole for the top mounting screw.
- Install a screw into the top drilled hole, leaving a 1/8" gap between the screw head and the wall.
- Hook the keypad over the screw.
- Mark the bottom hole then screw in the bottom screw.
- Reinstall the battery cover.
Should you need additional information please contact our customer service department at (360) 734-5960.
Opener Instuction: DAC Pre-1995
To program your DAC Overhead Door wireless keypad
This is easier done prior to installation and near the opener. You only have 20 seconds from the time the opener program button is actuated to send the security code.
Choose a 4-digit security code. Put the opener into the programming mode (described below) Press the "enter" button followed by the selected 4-digit security code and then press and hold the "enter" button for 2 seconds. The opener will respond as described below.
(If your opener has the SC (smart button) on the rear panel see directions below).
- To program a transmitter into an ACB equipped opener you will need to locate the programming buttons on the rear panel of the opener powerhead. You should see a small green LED and 3 small buttons labeled f+, f- and SC. You will
- Momentarily press the SC button once. The main light bulb will flash once.
- Follow the programming steps for your keypad listed above. The operator light bulb will flash twice, indicating the code was excepted.
- If your system is of the older type and does not have the smart button but rather has dipswitches located on the main circuit board, you will need to call (800) 562-8814 and ask for the correct matching code for your keypad or matching dipswitch changes.
- Press the enter button, enter your 4 digit security code, and the "enter" button again. (For additional safety, the enter button acts like a wall push button during the travel of the door for approximately 15 seconds) This allows you to quickly stop the door if necessary.
- If you have any problems in programming, call your local Overhead Door dealer or our customer service department at (800) 562-8814.